Although we call them “speeches” or “keynotes,” my mission is to do more than simply talk at groups. I engage interactive dialogues and experiences to collaborate with teachers and students about social emotional learning and living. My mission is to help people strengthen three things:
- Their sense of purpose;
- Their ability to frame new perspectives;
- Their perseverance.
Each presentation and training mixes powerful stories, research-based concepts, and personalized dialogue to empower listeners. And, since I am first and foremost a teacher, I know that not every program, school, teacher, or student is the same. Therefore, I offer flexibility in collaborating with students and teachers, including:
– Virtual presentations, courses, and keynotes
– In-service trainings from one-hour to multiple days;
– Student programs, learning sessions, and keynotes;
– Consultation for creating/revising curriculum;
– One-on-one instructional coaching;
– Follow up support by phone, video conference, and email;
– Adaptable trainings and consultation (I am not a one-size fits all trainer).
2 responses to “Speaking & Professional Development”
I wish a lot more teachers/professors could learn from you. 🙂 Thank you.
Thank you for creating the “What Students Really Need to Hear” video. I am playing it for my high school class today. You took the words right out of my mouth.